Contractors Insurance

With over 60 years of experience working with contractors and construction companies, not only do we offer quality services, we at Crennen & Company also have a deep understanding of the Colorado contracting industry, the regulations/rules, and the mounting risks that result from your business, like jobsite injuries and equipment damage.

We know prompt insurance of certificates is vital to your business and our average response time of issuing the insurance certificates is 30 minutes.

Here is a break-down of the business insurance coverages that contractors like you typically need.


Common Risks Contractors Face

  • Business Liability Risks: injuries and/or property damage caused to others outside of your company as a result of your business operations
  • Property Damage: damage to your company property and equipment – whether you own or lease them
  • Loss of Income: income loss from business interruptions in the event of the unexpected
  • Employee/Workmen Injuries: job injuries or illnesses

Fundamental Coverage for Contractors

  • General Liability Insurance: Whether you are a general contractor or a special trade contractor, General Liability Insurance offers a solid foundation to protect both tangible and intangible assets, such as protection against alleging bodily injury, property damage, reputation and advertising injury, etc.
  • Commercial Property Insurance: Critical protection for the tools and equipment you use.

Additional Insurance Options

  • Commercial Auto Insurance: If you and/or your staff use cars, trucks, and other vehicles for business, you may benefit from this insurance as it covers the potentially high costs associated with vehicle repair, medical expenses and more in an auto accident.
  • Workers Compensation Insurance: If you have employees (full-time and part-time), you are required to have workers’ compensation insurance to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and more from employees’ work injuries or illnesses.

Other Contractor Insurance Policies to Consider:

  • Business Owners Policy (BOP)
  • Builders’ Risk Insurance (Inland Marine Insurance)
  • License & Permit Bonds
  • And more…

Talk to an Agent

Our agents can help you find the right Contractors Insurance Coverage and other business insurance policies. Fill out the form, and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.