Commercial Real Estate Insurance

As a commercial landlord, you’re responsible for managing the building, the contents of the building, and the safety of tenants and employees. Commercial Real Estate Insurance helps protect you and your business assets against the potentially high cost of property damage, injuries, and legal battles and more.

After working with commercial building companies for over 60 years, we know the ins and outs of the Commercial Building Insurance and can help you find the right policy in no time.

Here is a quick break-down of the business insurance coverages that commercial real estate companies like yours typically need.


Top Risks in the Commercial Real Estate Industry

  • Market Fluctuation
  • Property Theft / Damage (a Property Liability risk)
  • Client / Tenant Injuries (a Business Liability risk)
  • Fire Damage (a Property Liability risk)
  • Broken Equipment/Tools (a Property Liability risk)


Fundamental Coverage for Commercial Buildings

  • General Liability Insurance: A critical coverage to protect your business from the most common third-party claims, like bodily injury claims, property loss and property damage claims.
  • Commercial Property Insurance: An absolute necessity for your largest business asset, including the physical building and the contents of the building, like office furniture, computers, and valuable records/files. Choosing the right deductible is important and we can help you with your options.


Additional Insurance Options

  • Workers Compensation Insurance: If you have employees, you are required by law to have Workers’ Compensation Insurance. It will benefit employees of yours for work-related injuries and illnesses.
  • Commercial Auto Insurance: Vehicles play an important part in the commercial real estate business. Depending on your personal auto insurance policy, you may or may not need this type of insurance. We are happy to help you determine the level of coverage you may need or whether or not you need it at all.


Other Commercial Building Insurance Policies to Consider:

  • Business Owners Policy (BOP)
  • Data Breach Insurance
  • And more…

Talk to an Agent

Our agents can help you find the right Commercial Building Insurance Coverage and other business insurance policies. Fill out the form, and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.